Power2Achieve® Foundations Unit 1.1 Trial
Power2Achieve® Foundations Unit 1.1 curricular materials are provided for the purposes of trial use in various educational settings free of charge (in pdf format). By clicking on the link below and accessing these materials, you agree to abide by the following User Agreement:
- The USER acknowledges that the materials are intended for educational use only and are not intended for resale or any use not consistent with the original purpose.
- The USER acknowledges that Power2Achieve Foundations Core training is required for optimal effectiveness of implementation of these curricular materials.
- The USER acknowledges that IEE is the owner of the intellectual property of the Power2Achieve programming and associated trainings, curricular and learning materials, and agrees:
- to treat all knowledge and information obtained from program materials as protectable by the United States Copyright Act;
- not to copy, duplicate, re-use, or disseminate any part of Power2Achieve materials in ways not consistent with this agreement, including but not limited to dissemination without citing IEE or under any other name or title.
Unit 1.1: Consider the perspective of others.
To find out more about available IEE products and services email Rich Parisi, Director of Organizational Development and Client Support.
For help with ordering please contact our office (315-692-8054).